Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kids@OccupyBackwards - Day Program

Backwards Rider Board & Field Game - Floor size, players become you in action with exercise such as galactic training so tune in for more info on take over the world Green Koodaytah

* Backwards livestreaming
* IM Messages
* Sightseeing
* Online Meeting/ Video Conferencing
* Logistics
* Kids Media Centre

March 5, 2012
I met Shantel with a child she was pushing in a stroller, when she got my attention and stop me coming out the door. She asked for the child that asked her about my painted face. What it for and I replied Sustainable Living.  
Oh she said I am a social worker but the good one and she added am working on something for the east meaning I take that the Vancouver area. Maybe we should do some collaboration on Backwards Rider and see how we can pull things together, she was quite open so I extended my email and with hopes of hearing back from this conversation soon. 

Enjoy!
 


No comments: