Thursday, December 20, 2012

Toronto Dominion - Terra Destroyers

Massive UFO re-fuels at the SUN
 


Yesterday on the Backwards Rider  Show
Photo Taken by Jonathon Bell

I have had an account as a client since 2006 even before that in Toronto, where I decided to transfer my account when I arrived visiting Vancouver BC and I still have a problem being identified by Canada Trust/ Toronto Dominion. Tellers Rina, Rosangela (Georgia & Howe)


This is me standing waiting to have my change and for the branch manager to tell me the same words the teller told me about me needing 2 pieces of government I.D to change my cheque were I have been coming and changing my government cheque for so far 10 months. Previously I had the same occurance where my I.D's went missing and am still waiting for mine to be replaced.

The ironic thing about it is my photo copied documents are in their draws to check it and they refused to do so leaving me no other alternative than Money Mart who takes a percentage of the little cash one has to survive through the month- I know I can do way better than this with people and a system that is fair and have common sense...


 thank you Jonathon



No comments: